Save time and money with on demand deadlines,
quality control standards, and flexible reports.
MapWise software gives you several ways to control the quality of your trademark data:
- Data migration identifies records that cannot be loaded because they are corrupt.
- Ongoing data quality rules flag data inconsistencies and omitted deadlines.
- Guided data entry fields reduce data errors. With intuitive data entry fields, you don't need to be a trademark specialist to record filings.
- See your logos and foreign language marks right on the screen. Instantly compare different versions of logos, and show to marketing or outside counsel.
- Accurately record Madrid Protocol filings, with guided entry fields to record the relationship between a country of origin filing and its extensions.
- Maintain and edit a current description of goods and services, essential when making Section 8 & 15 filings and renewals in the U.S.
ON DEMAND DEADLINES
- On Screen Deadlines serve as a quick reminder of what's coming up.
- Generate deadline reports to send to others.
- Reduce reliance on outside counsel to track deadlines.
INTUITIVE SEARCH INTERFACE
See instantly what you need to know. No need to understand pivot tables, have memorized special query formats, or spend time scrolling through lines and lines of excel spreadsheets.
FLEXIBLE REPORTS IN MINUTES
Share trademark data and download to excel.
- Drill down with intuitive search controls to see exact information you need, copy or print and send off- all in a few minutes.
- Prepare standardized reports due monthly or annually for accounting in easy to understand formats.
- E-mail a map, showing trademark coverage throughout the world or in a particular region.